Saturday, March 20, 2010

Over Me

Above the sky.
Below the sun.
No one to search with.
No one to speak.
Their are times
When I feel like drowning.
Their are times
I feel like falling.
A pond the light
My savior called
He puts out his hands,
And I reached for them.
And he whispers this to me.
I am above the sky.
I look above the ground.
And watch you
In loneness,
In happness, 
And
In love
I want you to know that
I love you
Your a daughter of me
Just pray
And ask
I promise
I will give thee.

I feel like I don't need a preacher or a bishop to tell me what god wants me to do. I know deep inside I am suppose to ask him for help. I know and I feel like God is there watching me now. He probably is very happy that I am starting a blog about my life and how I feel about things. I can't tell yet because I ant up there. haha thats funny Loucha :) 

Well I hope you like my poetry. Thanks for looking at my first blog and I hope you enjoy reading my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment