Monday, March 22, 2010

Father Of Mines

   Every fathers are different. My father was born in Haiti. His name is Oduis Charite. He have one daughter. He works as a taxie driver for the state of New York. Right now he lives in Yonkers New York. Is your father like my father? No I don't think so. My father is everything to me. He sometimes help me look cute. He gives me everything when I cry about it. Yes, I am his only daughter. But, Anyways I called my father today because I haven't speaken to him in a very long time. Well anyways, I ask my father a question like this... "Daddy do you think I am a pretty girl?" He said " Yes Loucha.. Your the most prettiest girl I have ever bare my eyes on". My father may not be the smartest father or the richest father but Hey I LOVE my father to death. He is my number ONE father. He help make me. My father told me that when he was little he would ask his mother why God don't help us? His mother, my grandmother said " There is only one true God. He help us in many ways but, we as his children need to pray and he will help you in many ways. Ways you wouldn't or couldn't understand". I told my father that even though you make a big mistake Heavenly Father loves each and every PERSON on this earth. Good or Bad, Mean or Nice, Crazy or Not Crazy. He loves you for who you are. I LOVE MY FATHER IN HEAVEN AND MY FATHER ON EARTH. They mean so much to me. They teach me things that I still don't know. My father on earth told me that his family don't believe in losing. They believe in doing whats right. He ask me a question that kind of made me think hard about becuase I HATE lying to my father. He ask me to make a promise. A promise that no teenager girl can make. He wanted my to pick the right man and make sure that when he propose and I say " I DO" make sure I keep him in my heart and not do anything stupid.
He told me that his family don't believe in break-ups. Once you say those two crazy words " I DO" you stay with him forever. YES, I did promise my father that I would find the right man for me. And yes I know you think that is stupid promise because most guys are stupid. But hey I want my dad to stay proud of his only daughter. The daughter he named Loucha Charite. I  promise daddy. I promise to help you and take care of you when your old and sick in bed. I promise that your name will be in my heart. I promise that I will tell your grandchildren all about the fun and funny times we spent.  I promise father and I am so glad that I am the only daughter. 

THANK YOU DADDY! I LOVE YOU!

And thanks for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment