Friday, March 19, 2010

About Me

George Bernard Shaw said this quote,"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." I totally agree with him because sometimes people think that if you spend life searching for something, you would never find who you are. I was raised by many of mothers and fathers. Going though a lot of homes and schools made me think that I would have to search to find who I am. Not having a role model or someone to tell me that what your doing was good made me finding myself a bit harder. It took me a moment to know what my favor taste or small, which by the way, my favorite taste would have to be cookies. I love the way the big cookie munches and crunches in my month and the way gasoline smell so good near my nose. I know it isn't a healthy smell but hey I love how it tickles my nose and makes it feel good.
Anyways, about me. I was a person of follow.
Lonely, that was a big word for me when I was young. There is times when I would pray to god and as him "Why he made me this way?". I would ask myself why I am so ugly, and fat. I just didn't know what the answer was. I stop eating for a period of time thinking that I can lose the pound. I even started to wear make-up to hide the skin that was underneath. My parents couldn't afford money to buy clothing or make-up for me, so I did the unstoppable. I went out with friends and started to steal at important stores like Macy, Old Navy, H&M and Marshall's. Those are my friends, my true friends, the friends I called the SKJL group. We were so good that no one knew what we were doing. But, When we got caught we would end up doing it again. It felt like a hobby then. But, something went wrong thought our friendships. I started to realized that they were fake, using me to protect them because I was older. Jail wasn't nice and college just kept going though my head. That's when I started to called myself SexyLoucha. I was proud of myself because I change from being a dumpy to a smarty. I became self-conference, self-motivated, I had a positive attitude and a very sense of humor. I even written a rap that goes like this:

"My name is sexy Loucha
And I am fly to death
I got a big Butt and I am hot to death
Every time I waddle the boys start to holla
I try to keep it real like a plus size model
Do the Loucha
Do the Do the
Loucha yeh" 2x

I join the church of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints in Feb 26,2006 with my sister Kenya Tesaint. That day charged me big time. I fall in love with the people who became my mothers and fathers, sisters and elders. Who helped me turn my life around and change for the good sake. I have a lot of favorite people who where impacted in my life.
But, I want to tell you about the Michel's family. They are strong and favorable to me. I would fight for them no matter what happens. The summer of 2008 was the best summer ever. Lisa Michel's was the nicest person and a person I like calling mother. She took me to Utah with her family. I remember when we went tubing on their boat and kyle their youngest was driving the boat. (Which I didn't know at the time)! He was driving really, really and when I mean really, I mean really fast. I was flying everywhere, bouncing on the water, I even landed a 360 which was the scary thing every cause I thought I was going to drown. She help me a lot and I now realized that I haven't said THANKS YOU yet. I love her so much and I am grateful that I she is a special someone in my life. She is just like the "Blind Spot". (if you don't know what the "Blindspot" is then your totally missing out on that movie, it is the most cutes and saddest, greatest movie made for drama... it came out in 2009 go watch it!!!) Its just like how she did. A person who took me in and taken care of me like her own daughters. THE MICHEL'S FAMILY I want you to know I LOVE YOU.

I have to go right now I am having a Hot Tub party soon.... READ AND COMMENT PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment