Monday, February 27, 2012

RAIN

Rain, rain, rain sometimes rain feels good when it hits your face but what about a man that tells you he doesn't like you for who you are. What about a kid that tells you, you're a bad teacher because you didn't give him or her what they want. My life is hard. Its the sinking ship beneath the water. Its the cry of love when there no tears. Moment my life starts to change its when I become skinny. When I show others the different me and me that he wants me to be. I can't tell if I am being used or if someone is using me. But I am pretty sure my life is messed up, like the falling skies. Wishing for guiding and a man to love.Well, I guess it will never come true. Everything is different for me. Everything is a matter of life and death. I wish I can just leave this world and never come back. I wish that no one knew who I was or my name or where I live. I wish I was different. That rain, that pretty rain when it hits my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment